Re: ownership of files created using cygwin

Thanks.  Adding "nontsec" to CYGWIN restores the old behavior for
permission inheritance.

A doc suggestion: I did happen across the ntsec page in the user manual
before posting, and I see now that it does mention the "ntsec" option, but
it is easily missed and perhaps this could be made a little more
prominent.  (Have a section on configuration with a link to the CYGWIN
options page.)

Also, I see that even the old behavior doesn't mimick Windows exactly:
the file owner isn't "Administrator".  But it's good enough.

- Brian