Re: Setup.exe sugestion/annoyance

Lynn Wilson wrote:
OK - enough....

Is it possible to not make it resizable but still satisfy most users by adding a command line switch that specifies one of maybe three fixed sizes?

Ah good.  We've reached "Stage 2" in the rehash of this subject.  It's
good to see progress!

OK, may I make a constructive (I hope) suggestion?  Can we kill this
thread unless those offering suggestions are quite sure that those
suggestions have not been discussed before?  AFAICS, this round of
setup resizing discussions is really just covering the same ground as
time.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746