RE: Accented characters

Hannu, would you mind posting that again? I searched the archives at
Gmane and could not find your message. All I could find were messages
from other people complaining about the same problem and replies
telling them "that's just the way it is", and a message from a
Brazilian guy saying that the problem has been around for years, so
maybe we could also say "somethings will never change".

I just noticed that it's not 'ls' that brings up the problem. I
cannot paste accented characters into my rxvt console either! Now, I
did not have any of these problems until last week, before I
formatted and reinstalled. How come? There must be a solution. It
just seems to be too elusive.

--
Luciano ES
<lucianoav@ggmmxx.nneett>