RE: Accented characters

 Sorry by the confusion.
The subject was "Re: Customizing rxvt" dated 2003-04-26 and copies of the
files were re-posted in "RE: shell display latin char. like this '\351'" in
2003-05-03.

 Luciano, I sent a copy of the first posting in private mail.
NOTE: Only part of the content is relevant.

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, Mariefred, Sweden, 59~14'N, 17~12'E. >17~C avg/d now.
~ <=> degree
--END OF MESSAGE--