Re: cscope on win2000.

On Friday 30 May 2003 06:01, Dillikar, Satyanarayana wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm have installed cygwin on win2000 and it is fine. Now I'm tring to
> install cscope and have these problems.
>  I tried both cscope15.1 and cscope15.3.
>

> a) Invalid configuration `i1586-pc-cygwin':  My m/c is pentium.
> b)automake is missing
> c) autoheader is missing.
> d) aclocal is missing.
> etc..
>
> Please see below for details.
>
> I have aclocal and automake in both /usr/bin and cygwin/bin
> Let me know how to go though of it.

I have no idea what that package is.  Evidently, it has misread your cygwin
version, so you should consider specifying it, e.g. --host=i686-pc-cygwin.
In the event that it doesn't include any cygwin provisions in its configure,
and that also fails, you could take a stab at specifying a linux version
which it does support, or examining what it would take to add cygwin support.

--
Tim Prince