libncurses

I got into situation trying to compile an application with GCC under
cygwin. When I ran configure all of the C++ test snips failed. I checked
the command line that was being used to compile the snips and tried it
from the command line myself. It turned out that my last update of
libncurses from the NASA mirror did not contain the library or the test
executables. The libncurses tar only contained the documentation. I
found the libraries and binaries from another site and just dropped them
into the right directories. All seems right for the moment. I just
wanted to let the community know that the libraries are not in the
archive.

Thanks,
-- dave

David Knox