Re: /usr/bin/find: . changed during execution of /usr/bin/find

Alexander Enchevich wrote:
so updatedb actually creates and index for you???
Would you mind sending me the output of your "cygcheck.exe -v -s -r -c",
perhaps I could compare them and find something there...

I'll send it to you personally rather than dumping it to the list.
Maybe you'll notice something interesting but I expect it won't be of
any overwhelming use.

Also, I noticed that it seeks the floppy whenever I do updatedb (which is
strange coz it isn't mounted and I supposed find should have "known" this).
Does it seek the floppy on your machine too?

Mounts aren't the same under Cygwin as Linux.  I've 'mounted' my floppy
drive under Cygwin so yes, it looked for it.  Doing so generated a
diagnostic.  No problem though.

thanks and sorry if you found my post rude - i was just getting desperate...
like i said.

Yep.  Well hopefully this is some information to spur you on in your
analysis. :-)

Holliston, MA 01746