Re: [ANNOUNCE] LibXSLT (1.0.27) test packages available

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Patrick Eisenacher wrote:

> Hi Elfyn,
>
> here's some more info on the problem I reported in my last posting:
>
> Downgrading the libxslt package didn't change anything and I still got
> the same error trying to transform my xml document with xsltproc. Only
> after I downgraded the libxml package as well, did my document transform
> again. Unless xsltproc is statically linked against libxml, the problem
> seems to be with the libxml library..

Nope, dynamic.

> Hope that helps localizing the problem.
> Patrick

Thanks. I'm downloading a few different versions of the catalogues, though, this
seems to be a problem with the library (libxml2).. Sigh. I'll dig around and see
if I can get this fixed, otherwise I might just chuck it over to xml@gnome.org
;-)

Elfyn

--