Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.2 restart issue

Ken Dibble wrote:

Larry Hall wrote:

Ken Dibble wrote:

It appears I've isolated the problem.
I downloaded and installed 1.13 of the ipc-daemon.
I am aware that this daemon has another issue, but if fixes my problem.
Possibly when the XP Fast-Switch problem was fixed, another was introduced.
Should I report this elsewhere as well?

No, here is the proper place. Post the details and the information
recommended at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>.

I thought that I had in the original post. What did I miss?

OK, I've reread the thread again.  You have posted the details in
your original message.  Any chance you could verify whether Fast-Switch
problem is the cause of the issue you see?  Perhaps just the results
of strace may provide some insight too.

-- Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office 838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX Holliston, MA 01746