Re: Vim and the navigating with arrow keys

You are right. The tty is not the problem. Turns out Randy was completely
correct in that the
problem was with the TERM setting. I just put it back to rxvt and the
problem came back. Took
it out - problem went away. All the while tty is set in the Registry. So it
does seem that the TERM
setting is the determiner. I must be losing it - I "thought" I had closed
all open cmd windows and
opened a new one after updating the .profile - but - alas - that probably
is not what actually
happened.

Brian Kelly

"Shankar Unni" <shankar@cotagesoft.com>@cygwin.com on 06/10/2003 01:43:16