Re: Memleak Apparently Attributable to Cygwin Setup

I have experienced this as well. Yes it does "appear" to hang - but after
doing a number of full installs,
I am VERY confident that you just need to be VERY patient. It may indeed a
couple of hours depending
on numerous factors.  YMMV.  I have no clue what it is that is causing the
delay - but the install - given
my experience - WILL "eventually" finish correctly.

Brian Kelly

"Dan Hatton" <dan.hatton@btinternet.com>@cygwin.com on 06/16/2003 11:14:46
AM

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com