win32 dia and HOME=/usr/bin/%USERPROFILE% fix

I had the problem of bash starting up with the home directory being
/usr/bin/%USERPROFILE%.

I searched the mailing list and came up with a January thread on the issue,
which informed me that the problem was due to the win32 dia installer
creating a Windows environment HOME variable that superceded bash's normal
HOME.

(the start of the Jan thread is at
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2003-01/msg01503.html)

In that thread I saw some suggestions on editing /etc/profile to fix it, but
I found this to be an easier all-around solution:

Edit the cygwin.bat file and put "set HOME=" somewhere in it.  This unsets
the Windows HOME environment variable and Cygwin/bash starts up with the
correct HOME environment variable.

I use startxwin.sh to start up X, but if you use startxwin.bat then you
probably have to edit that file too since it's another Windows batch file
that starts up bash shells.

--
Brian Koehmstedt
bpk@hungry.com