I am contacting you secretly.

With utmost respect and sincerity I appeal to disturb you a bit at this particular moment. I will tell you more about myself once I receive your reply. I am currently in Praia, Republic of Cape Verde, a little country or islands in the North Atlantic Ocean and I am contacting you secretly.

Because of my past with my friend and boss Gen. Jonas Savimbi of UNITA in Angola, I am here at the moment. I am still with his cellular satellite phone and you can reach me once we open discussion.

I contacted you because we can do a clean deal that I have started already and now it is at the point of rounding it up. If you can be confidential, I will round this deal up with you. I have already secured the deal and will need you just for one final step so that we round up and get the payment.

Please contact me without exposing this to anybody as soon as you can if you can work with me. Note that the deal is not risky but it is confidential, as I do not yet want exposure at all. This payment is already secured and just waiting for claiming/collection.

I expect your urgent reply so that I will give you more details.

Yours truly,
Thambo Michel