RE: Mail to cygwin generating subscription requests

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> Same here.

FWIW, I'm not getting these, but in theory, all it takes is one of those
administrative addresses being subscribed to <cygwin at cygwin dot com>...
Perhaps the subscriber list should be combed for those (don't know how
easy or hard it is to do this, though).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/