Re: More on GCC

Martin Gainty wrote:

> I managed to get 2 modules to compile. SLPReg.o has a main libslp_handle
> does not have a main . But I get this always get this error
> $ GCC
> SLPReg.c -nostartfiles -L/cygdrive/f/slp/openslp-1.1.3/common/.libs/test
> libslp_handle.o SLPReg.o
> SLPReg.o(.text+0xc8):SLPReg.c: multiple definition of `_main'
>
> Where is the extra definition of _main coming from?

WTF does this have to do with copying a path to the clipboard?  Please
don't just reply to random posts, it kills the whole threading concept.

It looks to me like you're giving the linker two copies of SLPReg.o
since you included it twice on the command line; specifying a .c file
implies you want to link the corresponding .o.  Try something along the
lines of:

gcc -Ljunk SLPReg.c libslp_handle.o -o SLPReg.exe

Brian