Re: tcsh on Cygwin and problems in installing cygwin ...

You *are* using Setup, right? I'm just asking because it wasn't quite
clear to me..

The way to install Cygwin is to download http://www.cygwin.com/setup.exe
(via the "Install Cygwin now" link on the Cygwin site), run it, and in the
"Choose A Download Site" screen pick one or more mirrors from which Setup
will download the packages.

>From your name & E-mail address I take it you're French. There are no
French mirrors, but there are a couple of Belgian and Swiss ones (as well
as some German ones).

Personally, I use ftp.easynet.be, from Paris. I haven't had any problems
with it so far.

rlc

BTW: if you want, you can select multiple download sites.