Re: the "kill" command

I'll "try it again". In all fairness, I started using this method more than
two years ago when
kill - I would guess - really DID have a problem killing some windows
processes. It may indeed
be that it got fixed somewhere between now and then - or that I'm an idiot.
Either way, if it
now works - I'll smile.

"Cygwin" - comes with a lifetime "money back guarantee" if not satisfied
for any reason!  ;-)

Brian Kelly

"Christopher Faylor" <cgf-idd@cygwin.com>@cygwin.com on 07/06/2003 08:37:15
PM