Re: cygwin on Windows 2003...

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

I am sorry to bug you again.

So, does this mean, that, I can not run sshd with
passwordless authentication in SYSTEM context even if
I switch to the latest version of openssh?

Further, the question is, if I use old version of
cygwin, it is not giving me the permissions denied
error. How come, Windows 2003 is not interfering here?

BTW, I tried to run sshd from my interactive login
(administrator) and there it seems to work fine.

-Prasad

--- Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>