Re: ssh with keys to Cygwin/Openssh on Windows XP

Thanks everyone for all of the help...  it seems that my problem was a
permission one, and combined the last post, I figured it out...  it seems
that all of the files in ~/.ssh need to be owned by SYSTEM.SYSTEM (which
strikes me as strange, the only thing I can figure out is that the sshd
service is running as the SYSTEM user...) and once I chmod'd them to
SYSTEM.SYSTEM, public key authentication works as it should...

Is there some setting somewhere (maybe in sshd_config or something) that
makes this a requirement, or is it just the way that cygwin sshd works...?

Thanks,
JH

jhood .a.
hmcon -d- com