Re: 1.5.0: rxvt copy/paste problems

I did some more testing.  The problem only occurs if CYGWIN=tty.
Without the tty option, everything works fine.

I'm having this problem on two separate Win2kPro SP4 machines.  I
did a clean Cygwin installation with only Base package this morning
and the problem still occurs.

Rolf, do you use "tty" in your CYGWIN variable?  If not, can you try
it?  If so, would you mind posting your cygcheck output, or emailing
it to me privately, so I can investigate further?

-Dave