    Luis A. Escobar
    Professor
    LSU

Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu> on 07/15/2003 10:21:19 PM

Please respond to cygwin@cygwin.com

To:    Luis A Escobar <luis@lsu.edu>
cc:    cygwin@cygwin.com

Subject:    Re: favor

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Luis A Escobar wrote:

> Igor, where do I get info (how to use, etc) on the
> jgraph cygwin utility that you just posted?
>
> Thank you
> Regards, Luis A

Luis,

The following is directly from the announcement:

  If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin mailing
  list at:  cygwin at cygwin dot com .  I would appreciate it if you would
  use this mailing list rather than emailing me directly.  This includes
  ideas and comments about the setup utility or Cygwin in general.

This means that your question should have gone to the list, so others can
enjoy the benefit of the answer in the archives if they have similar
questions.  I'm forwarding my answer there.

Now, to answer your question: most Cygwin packages put the upstream
maintainer's README file in /usr/doc/<package>.  Some also contain a
Cygwin-specific README file, as /usr/doc/Cygwin/<package>-<ver>.README.
Jgraph has both.
 Igor
--
    http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_            pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'       Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL   a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!