Re: gcc on cygwin

Hi,

Than for taking interest.
i would tell u what exactly i am doing: -

we have made applications on Linux Platform using libraries like
libgnomeuimm, libbonobouimm, libbononobomm, libgnomecanvasmm, libgnomemm,
gconf, libbonoboui, gtkmm-2.0, libgnomecanvas. gtk-2.0 and all dependencies
libraries, for details view the link below,
http://www.gtkmm.org/jhbuild_dot_gnomemm.png

i have downloaded most of the dependencis from
http://web.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~s01397ms/cygwin/index.html.en

when i try linking gtkmm project that is generated by glade tool, with g++
2.95 it gives undefined references to some gtk methods, libsigc methods,
glib etc.

what i think the binaries i got are compiled under gcc 3.x, so gcc 2.95 cant
get them.

so i need gcc 3.2.3 with wstring, so that no problem for porting the
applications on windows.

what should i do

TAI
Regards