Re: tar 1.13.25 runs forever and produces nothing on this test case

Hmm, I wonder if it would make sense to have an FAQ entry with this info?
I know it's not Cygwin specific, but something like:

   Q: How do I debug something on a Cygwin system?
   A: Same way you do it under any Unix system, i.e., <and the info Larry
      provided below>.

The above would be nice to have to point people at when they need to debug
some application...  Another alternative is to put it in the User's Guide.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu