ftw()

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a old program (1995 I'd say), and it uses ftw(),
which is fine with linux, but cygwin still hasn't the equivalent.

I could find some post from 1998 telling
"I understand that Unix95 spec does have some variant of ftw (nftw?),
and if that's the case, then it may show up in newlib in the future."

Even if it's not the case, could cygwin include its own implementation ?
I know it's really easy to build over opendir(), readdir() & co, but
having a *right* implementation in cygwin would save some time here and
there I think.

Regards,
--
Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault@fnac.net>
<D> N: j'aime bien Cut d'un truc enorme... ca montre de quel cote de l'ecran sont les couilles :)))