Re: libcrypto.a problem

re

only by curiosity (even i you don't advise to compile
with libgcc.a), i've added libgcc.a to LIBS, and then
i get another warnings, someone knows something about
them ? :

libcygwin.a unresolved external symbol __data_start__
libcygwin.a unresolved external symbol __data_end__
libcygwin.a unresolved external symbol __bss_start__
libcygwin.a unresolved external symbol __bss_end__

libcygwin.a(pseudo-reloc.o) unresolved external symbol
__RUNTIME_PSEUDO_RELOC_LIST__
libcygwin.a(pseudo-reloc.o) unresolved external symbol
__RUNTIME_PSEUDO_RELOC_LIST_END__
libcygwin.a(pseudo-reloc.o) unresolved external symbol
__image_base__

thanks
enzo

 --- Max Bowsher <maxb@ukf.net> a écrit?: > Jérôme