Re: Win2k and cygwin memory leak

Forgot to add that I call the perl script every *FIVE* minutes - 24-7. The
script is VERY memory intensive
so it really works cygwin and the 2000 Server HEAVY. If I didn't scrub the
memory four times a day, the box
would crash - and did just recently when I had turned off RAMpage for
testing.

Brian Kelly

Brian.Kelly@empireblue.com@cygwin.com on 08/07/2003 12:52:53 PM

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com