Shell Details?

Hi Cygwin

I've just installed Cygwin on my machine today
after downloading it from your site today and
the shell is asking me to write to you. Not sure
why, though. It's telling me there is no default
setting for the shell and that I should write to
you and tell you what I would like for defaults.

Not sure what it's asking. Why can't I just
create a .cshrc file or .login with my own defaults?

Rory Filer