Hi, Installing from a CD-ROM.

Hi,
	I want to install cygwin on a laptop that doesn't have Internet access, so I
want to use a CDROM.

	I've made a CD with cygwin packages, I have not respected the same structure
"release/directoryofpackage" in the ftp mirror.

	I've read in FAQ that you have to use "install from internet" feature, but
that does setup freeze.

	When  I run "setup" in the laptop it only appears two packages.
	I've done a query in the mailinglist archive with no success either.

	So where should I place the dirs with the packages and how should I run
setup.exe ?

---
mga