RE: cron and network drives

Hi Andrew,

[snip]

> Unavailable  T:        \\sons-cc\Tools           Microsoft

[snip]

> OK           T:        \\sons-clearcase\Tools    Microsoft

[snip]

> Note the OK for the T drive. I need to have access to the T
> drive. Why
> can I access it through cron on one system and not the other?

What is different is the host itself. You've told in a following
mail, that each host is connected with the Windows share "Tools"
on its own drives. So check the ACLs of the directory on both
hosts. My wag would be that their different for the user account
Running crontab.

Another hint: You mensioned that there is only one user. This is
only true if the user on both hosts is in the same domain. If each
User is local on that host (although same name) they are *always*
different.

Regards,
Jörg