Re: No output from DOS commands via telnet using xinetd

"The silence is deafening". Apparently there aren't too many folks using
telnet with
xinetd  ( I know, I know, SSH is what everyone's doing ). Anyhow, I do have
a fairly important
need for this combo, and the problem outlined below is a significant one
for me. Before I
do anything else - I would *really* like to know at least, if anyone else
gets the same behavior.
That would at least establish that I'm dealing with a legitimate bug rather
than a setup
or configuration issue. Just a "me too" - or "works for me" would be MUCH
appreciated.

Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly
08/18/2003 03:05 PM