Re: No output from DOS commands via telnet using xinetd

Thanks Elfyn - you did a great job fixing the *silence* problem  ;-)

Yea - I guess if I want it, I got to do some work to get it. I'll try
running those traces later today
if I get some time. In the meantime if anyone else can run a quick test,
you'd be "helping the
cause" - something to feel *good* about.  ;-)

Brian Kelly

"Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn@cygwin.com>@cygwin.com on 08/20/2003 08:50:43 AM

Please respond to cygwin@cygwin.com

Sent by:    cygwin-owner@cygwin.com