RE: 1.5 is coming... transient burp

Did a default update of all selected files under experimental.

When it finished None of the post-install scripts ran.  Bash
was missing an entry point, __something (had it typed in a
window, but closed it by accident).

Did file search on cygwin1.dll to see if there were any
duplicates: nope, but, it did show the date on cygwin1.dll was
March 18, '03.  Thought that couldn't be right.

I went into setup and reran it -- all same
params, same server, Exp(test), took the pre-selected download set
just like I did the first time -- but it downloaded 4 new
packages: cygwin-doc, mingw-runtime, rpm, splint.

Now it seems to be running...  weird...  was the mirrors.kernel.org
website -- maybe it was still updating or something...

-linda