Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:56:54 +0200
From: Sally Upfold <UpfoldS@nu.ac.za>
To: a.clegg@mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Subject: Re: auto tab complete

Please note that Ms Sally Upfold has resigned from the University of
Natal with effect from 31 August 2002.

For personal matters please contact Sally at (033) 3862314 from 2
September 2002, or on her cell 082 5700 851.

For matters relating to the University of Natal please contact Mrs Gill
White (White@nu.ac.za or +27 33 260 5451).