Cron runs but does not fire crontab entries

Hi All,

I managed to get cron up and running on my development machine.
Unfortunately when I deployed to production cron has decided to stop
running the entries in my crontab. But no errors are reported when I
start cron from either the prompt or as a service. Also running
cron_diagnose.sh does not show any errors.

The only difference between my dev and production machine is that dev is
WinXP while production is Win2K Server. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jarrod