Re: ftp crash with latest inetutils and cygwin 1.5

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 09:01:58AM -0400, Brian.Kelly@Empireblue.com wrote:
>cgf seems to think that working himself to death gives him the right to
>be the *meanest* person on the list!
>
>.......  hmmm .......  GUESS IT DOES!!!! ;-)
>
>Thanks!

This should be fixed in the next snapshot.  This was one of those tip of the
iceberg problems that has apparently been in the cygwin code for some time.
Surely it has surfaced before in other guises and we just weren't focused
enough to recognize the problem.  It took me way too long to recognize what
the problem was.

cgf