Re: DDD 3.3.5 success

Thank you andrew,

I found out that the xfree86-prog package need to be
installed. The default XFree86 does not install those
things.

The reason for me to use DDD is because I am trying to
use the gdb for palmos.

Of course insight will be good for C program
debugging. But there are needs to run other debugger
like jdb, perl debugger and so on.

Ayamico.