Re: pthread_mutex_lock error

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 04:31:35PM +0100, Rob Clack wrote:
>So I'm stuck now as to how to proceed.  Or does your return post,
>Christopher, mean the answer is there if I only look in the right place?

You said that you had no idea how to diagnose the problem.  I pointed you
at the page which talks about diagnosing problems.  You haven't read it
thoroughly, obviously.  It talks about information that should be in
every problem report, like attached cygcheck output.
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org