Re: RE : tee core dumped

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:07:32PM +0200, Philippe Torche wrote:
>I've tested it successfully with the latest CVS version (Friday 5 oct
>10:50 GMT+2)

Btw, this problem is due to an, IMO, bone headed thing that tee does to
its argv list.  It moves things around in this array and eliminates the
NULL termination.

The Cygwin DLL should not crash when a user changes input like this,
(and this is the second problem we've seen like this in two weeks) but
still, what tee is doing is very strange.

cgf