RE: cron: can't switch user context

Actually, I'd suggest googling, especially when you're asking if
the issue you're having is a known problem or if there are any
work-arounds.  In this case, you'd find all sort of references to
Windows 2003 and services that need to be able to switch user contexts.

<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00684.html>

This one talks about ssh but it's the same issue.  Follow the instructions
there for creating a privileged user that you can run cron as and you
should have your solution.  It's easy to look for this sort of stuff.
Try it.

I'd suggest you run Mark's script as well though and provide feedback.
It would be good to know if it thinks there's anything else that might
be wrong too.

Larry