Re: Diff information

Could someone tell me how to properly view the data, including
>the long descriptions, in setup.ini, or point me to a tutorial on using the
>diff tools in cygwin?

man diff

Thanks. I think I used that a long time ago, but I rarely use the command line so I forgot. Unfortunately, it doesn't work at my command line for some reason, but I found other sources for the manpages by searching Google. I also stumbled across information on the help command (diff --help), which does work at my command line.