VSFtpD on Cygwin

Where can I get Jason Tishler's VSFtpD port for cygwin as mentioned here

I am attempting to use ProFtpD to do some stuff with 2000/xp and I am
having what appears to be the same problem that precipitated the post
above.

I tried searching through the cygwin installer but came up blank.  I
didn't see an experimental or test release listed on the servers.  I
tried connecting to the mirrors directly but came up blank as well.  Any
suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks,

Joe