Re: (link to) gcc-testsuite results for cygming-special 3.3.1

Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 05:48:11PM -0700, Tim Prince wrote:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-testresults/2003-09/msg00497.html

Are you saying that you'd like to be the package maintainer for this?
That would be great!

Snarkiness aside, Oh Magnate of Meanness, but I believe Tim was giving you precisely what you asked for.

You said the packages (gcc-3.3.1-1 and gcc-mingw-20030911-1) were available for testing. Tim ran the testsuite, today, 13 Sep 2003. And then reported the results. He also reported them to the gcc-testresults mailing list -- but only sent "us" a link to that earlier report.

Some more words from Tim would've been nice -- and keeping the response in your original thread instead of starting a new one wouldn't've hurt, either.

But I really really hope you haven't invented a new rule where:

"please test"
"okay, here's my results"
"great, thanks for volunteering to take over maint of the package"

'cause that'd really cut down on the number of people who bother to read 'Avail for test' messages...

--
Chuck