Displaying shares

This is an enhancement request.... PTC, that is if I knew how to patch this... Anyways I thought I'd mention it. Haven't seen it mentioned before.

If you type "\\<server>" in the address bar of the Explorer it will show you the shares that are "exported". With XP file/path completion happens in the addressbar and in the File Open dialog boxes.

I've always thought this odd. Any thoughts?
===
Obligatory witty saying: 11th commandment - Covet not thy neighbor's Pentium.