Here's Your Success Report

Subscriber: cygwin@cygwin.com

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

        ANN & Winning In The Cash Flow Business
Weekly Success Report For 9/15/03 -- Issue 44

"...I too could be successful in this exciting venture."

_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Hello America's Note Network Subscriber,

Welcome to this week's success report where we are talking
with Maria Tesmer who has just launched her home-based cash
flow business.  Maria says one of the reasons she has chosen
Winning In the Cash Flow Business is because it affords her
time as a Feng Shui consultant while making additional
income with ANN's affiliate program. Details enclosed...

This Week's Personal Profile:

Name:               Maria Tesmer
Location:           Tampa, FL
Marital Status:   Married

According to Maria Tesmer, "The phrase 'multiple streams
of income' sounded wonderful, but the question is, what do I
need to do to create this financial opportunity?" After battling a
severe case of insomnia one evening, Maria watched Russ Dalbey's
Winning in the Cash Flow Business TV Show on late night television.
After identifying the monetary benefits of the cash flow business,
and the amount of money you could potentially make, she realized
the answer to her question was sitting right before her very eyes.
As she says, "I immediately ordered the Winning in the Cash
Flow Business Course and the rest is history!"

Now participating in the Affiliate Partner Program on a part time
basis, she also works as a full time Feng Shui advisor in Tampa,
Florida. Maria said, "I have never tried anything like this. Doing
business in Europe, where I lived before arriving in South Florida,
is very difficult. The economic opportunities are extremely hard to
find and the only reason I got involved with America's Note Network
was because of Russ Dalbey. Russ explained the cash flow program
in simple terms, and made me feel like I too could be successful in
this exciting venture."

Currently one of America's Note Network's top Affiliate performers,
Maria says, "It's the ease of the program that makes it so successful.
When you do the Affiliate Program, there is no maintenance other than
to make sure your web site is up and running." As an Affiliate Member,
Maria has done an excellent job in creating profits. Commenting on
her top-selling product, the Winning in the Cash Flow Business Course,
Maria says, "I think the success of the Affiliate Partner Program is
a combination of offering a product that is good, it is ideal for
someone who doesn't have a lot of time, but most important it is for
a person who wants to make an excellent income." When asked about
the amount of time one needs to maintain an Affiliate business, Maria
responded, "It takes very little time, approximately one hour a
month. The "return on investment" is unbelievable!"

To effectively market her Affiliate business, Maria participates in
networking discussions and speaking on the values associated with the
program. Reinforcing her thoughts on her success, Maria confirms she
doesn't do anything extra ordinary to her sites, but does add that
keeping the site visible to the public is key to generating profits.

Maria says, "Anybody without any special skills can be successful,
but you must remember why you are doing it. If someone is looking
to make an additional income, this is the easiest thing for either him
or her to do. But I also feel, if someone has the time to commit to
the cash flow business, do it. It is very important for investors to
learn the note process and take full advantage of this win-win-
situation. It's for everyone-the seller and the buyer."

Special Notice:  For more information on Russ Dalbey's
Affiliate Partners Program call 1-800-363-7730.

Special Notice II:

This month founder, Russ Dalbey, and his highly trained
team will be putting on an informational, hands on workshops
designed to turbo-charge your cash flow business!

If working towards building a successful career as a cash flow
professional is exciting to you, then call us to day to reserve
your seat at what's been called the "most informative, hands
on training ever developed for cash flow professionals". To find
out all of the exciting details and to get signed up today call
1-800-363-7730. (Our September workshop is sold out - Call
to find out about our last one of the year on November 7-9th.

If you have any questions, please give us a call. We are
always here to help you succeed!

Sincerely,

Jim Roberts
Director Of Development

P.S Winning In The Cash Flow Business has been called "the
most important education you could ever receive". For more info
please visit http://notenetwork.com/Products/index.php3?id=1058

P.P.S.  All of our success stories have been documented for accuracy
and authenticity.  America's Note Network is something people
from all over the world can use, profit from, and most
importantly, trust in.

America's Note Network, Inc.
1434 Spruce Street, Third Floor
Boulder, CO 80302
9am - 6pm M-F (MST)

To update your information or to be removed from this mailing,
please click on the above link.  Thank you.
http://notenetwork.com/newmaillist.php?Email=cygwin@cygwin.com