BSD 4.3 style fd passing

Hi,

I was wondering whether BSD 4.3 style fd passing (or any form of FD
passing) is supported in CYGWIN 1.5.5. I tried a simple test program for
this purpose and it looks like fd passing between user processes is not
supported. Am I right in thinking so or is there any CYGWIN specific stuff
that I am missing. I was unable to find any conclusive mail archive on
this subject.

I have attached the test program.

Regards,
Anju