*** CreateFileMapping, Win32 error 5. Terminating.

Hi there,

I updated Cygwin yesterday and now I get this error whenever I try to do
*anything* with cygwin:

d:\cygwin\bin\bash.exe: *** CreateFileMapping, Win32 error 5.  Terminating.

What's odd is this doesn't happen immediately, it happens after a cron task
that uses rsync to make backups to an rsync server has run.  I think it
probably has more to do with the cron daemon than rsync but god knows what
the problem is.

I've checked other messages on this subject and they seem to refer to file
permissions etc. but my entire cygwin directory tree is accessible to any
valid user on my machine and ls -l shows all permissions as rwx.

Does someone have any clues as disabling my auto backups isn't a good
solution? :-)