From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 5:39 PM
To: Matt Berney
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Downloading previous versions of Cygwin

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Matt Berney wrote:

> We have standardized on a previous version of cygwin (1.3.17).  It
> appears to be quite stable for our purposes.  But, I haven't found a way
> to download that version (and all associated tools & utilities
> associated with it).  Does someone out there have a solution for this?
> I searched the archives, but couldn't find anything relevant.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Matt Berney

Your best bet is to find a (very) stale mirror, or to distribute the DLL
(with associated sources) yourself.  However, by doing so you're
essentially depriving your users from any support on this list, as the
first recommendation would be to upgrade.  Is there a particular reason
why your tools won't work with the latest version of Cygwin?  It should be
backward-compatible.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/