Re: Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located...

Please keep replies on the list.  If you had, your question would probably
already have been answered.

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003, Ravi Malghan wrote:

> Brian: thanks for the response. How do I update the
> dll? Is this something which is available on the
> cygwin website I can replace my file with?

The same way you got lynx and updated perl.  Just choose the "cygwin"
package under "Base" in Cygwin's setup program that you obtained from
the "download or update Cygwin now" link at http://www.cygwin.com.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer