Re: Install problem

Peter Aarestad wrote:
I downloaded the newest Cygwin installer today from the website, but when I run it, I get this error during the step when the installer attempts to get the list of download sites:

Can't get list of download sites.
Make sure your network settings are correct and try again.

Now, I know my net is up (I'm posting from this very PC, after all), so how can I trouble-shoot this? The error pops up immediately when trying to download "mirrors.lst". Any help would be appreciated.

-peter :)

A couple of addenda:

1) I have a direct connectino to the internet (via my router) and I've run the installer many times before.

2) I just downloaded another program that tries to connect to the Internet (Apple's iTunes program) and it's reporting similar problems accessing the internet. However, my copy of Mozilla (1.4) is working fine.

-peter