Re: Install problem

At 03:53 PM 10/16/2003, Brian Ford you wrote:
>On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Peter M Aarestad wrote:
>> Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
>> >>
>> >WAG: Do you have a firewall running?
>> >
>> No firewall, just a direct conncetion. (I did have ZoneAlarm running,
>> but I shut it down.)
>>
>> (BTW, what does WAG stand for?)
>>
>ford@fordpc ~
>$ wtf WAG
>WAG: Wild-Assed Guess.  Usually correct for certain people
>
>My WAG, does IE work?  I think setup uses IE proxy configs, etc.

Actually, setup has the option to use either IE proxy settings or a
direct connection.  Sounds like this thread is getting pretty off-topic
for this list though.  Unless there's a fix for iTunes that doesn't
resolve the setup issue, it seems like the setup issue is mired in a
local networking issue.

Holliston, MA 01746